What you'll need
- ClickUp 3.0 is available on every ClickUp plan.
- Owners and admins can choose their Workspace's 3.0 settings.
- Your Workspace's ClickUp 3.0 settings also apply to the ClickUp mobile app.
Choose your Workspace's 3.0 settings
To choose your Workspace's 3.0 settings while using ClickUp 2.0:
- Open your Security settings:
- ClickUp 2.0: In the lower-left corner, click your personal avatar. Select Security & Permissions.
- ClickUp 3.0: In the upper-left corner, click your personal avatar. Select Settings and click Security & Permissions in the sidebar.
- Scroll down to ClickUp 3.0 and choose an option from the drop-down menu:
Let members and guests decide: Each guest and member in your Workspace can choose which version to use.
ClickUp accounts created after November 17, 2023 cannot revert to ClickUp 2.0.
Everyone uses 3.0: Automatically enable ClickUp 3.0 for everyone in your Workspace. They will not be able to switch to ClickUp 2.0.
Guests and members using the app are immediately offered a tour of the new features. Offline guests and members will be offered the tour the next time they log in.
Everyone uses 2.0: Automatically disable ClickUp 3.0 for everyone in your Workspace. They will not be able to switch to ClickUp 3.0.
- Let members and guests decide: Each guest and member in your Workspace can choose which version to use.
- Users who are moved to a different version will see a modal they can click to get started. Workspace changes go into effect when the user interacts with the modal or navigates to a new page in ClickUp.
Admins and owners can continue to switch between 2.0 and 3.0 regardless of this setting.