Bookmark the Workspace locations you use the most with the Favorite setting to save more time!
Your Favorites are unique to you. They can be displayed in your Sidebar or pinned to the top of your Workspace.
What you'll need
- Favorites are available on all ClickUp plans.
- Everyone, including guests, can create Favorites.
You can Favorite the following locations and items in your Workspace:
- Views (including views at the Everything level)
- Current Sprint
Add a Favorite
To add a Favorite:
- Find the location or item you want to add to your Favorites.
- Click the ellipsis ... icon.
The location of the ellipsis ... menu varies between features and views.
- Select Favorite or Add to favorites.
In Task view 3.0, you can add an open task to your Favorites by clicking the star icon in the upper-right corner. In task view 2.0, you can add an open task to your Favorites by clicking the ellipsis ... menu at the top, selecting Add to, and choosing Favorites.
Once you've added a Favorite, you can open it from anywhere in your Workspace using the Favorites section in your left Sidebar.
Pin the Favorites menu
To quickly access your Favorites, you can pin them to the top of your Workspace.
To pin the Favorites menu:
- From the left Sidebar, hover over Favorites.
- Click the pin icon.