What you'll need
- The ClickUp mobile app is available on all ClickUp plans.
- Everyone, including guests, can use the ClickUp mobile app.
- The ClickUp mobile app is only available in English.
- When using the ClickUp mobile app, your mobile device timezone is used.
- Your Workspace's ClickUp 3.0 settings also apply to the ClickUp mobile app.
What to use ClickUp mobile for
|Use ClickUp mobile||Use the browser or desktop app|
|Create tasks.||Use Whiteboards.|
|Create reminders.||Use Gantt view.|
|Comment on tasks and assign work.||Create and edit Dashboards.|
|Track time on tasks.||Set time estimates on tasks.|
|Check and clear notifications.||Change billing and account settings.|
|Create and edit notes in the Notepad.||Use Goals.|
|Change task statuses, descriptions, or locations within the Hierarchy.||Use Relationships.|
|Edit Custom Fields.||Use Table view.|
|See Dashboard data.||Create, edit, or apply templates.|
|Add new Custom Fields.|
|Create a new Workspace.|
Use the Quick Action menu
Create a task
Set a default launch page
Use the Sidebar
|Switch Workspaces||In the upper-left corner, tap your Workspace name to switch to another one.|
|Settings||In the upper-right corner, tap the settings icon to turn on Dark Mode, enable or disable sound effects, contact our Support team, and more.|
|Search||Tap Search and start typing to locate tasks, files, and Docs throughout your Workspace.|
|Home||Check tasks, comments, notifications, and your calendar from the mobile Home page.|
|Notifications||Check notifications or individually clear them by swiping left. Tap Clear notifications at the bottom to clear them all at once.|
See Favorite tasks and views! Tap on any favorited item to jump to that location in ClickUp.
To favorite a task, open it, tap the ellipsis ... in the upper-right corner, and select Add to favorites. You cannot favorite views on mobile.
Access your entire ClickUp Hierarchy:
|Dashboards||Check your Dashboards from your phone. Dashboards cannot be created from the mobile app.|
Find or create Docs quickly using the following options:
Use Spotlight Search on iOS to find items in ClickUp
- From your device's home screen, swipe down.
- Begin typing the name of a recently viewed item in ClickUp.
- Tap the result when it appears.
Edit Custom Fields on mobile
You can edit any existing Custom Fields from the mobile app with the exception of File, Location, and Formula Custom Fields.
To edit a Custom Field on mobile:
- In List view, scroll to the task you want to edit the Custom Field for.
- Swipe left until you see the Custom Field you want to edit.
- Tap the Custom Field.
- Make edits.
- Tap Done.