Create a new Dashboard from scratch or use a template.
New Dashboards are private to you. You can share Dashboards with other people.
What you'll need
100 uses of Dashboards are available on the Free Forever Plan. Uses include the following actions:
- Create a Dashboard
- View a Dashboard
- Add a widget
- Edit a widget
- Remove a widget
- Remove a Dashboard
- Unlimited uses of Dashboards are available on the Unlimited Plan and above.
- Some widgets are only available on the Business Plan and above (which ones?).
- The Dashboards ClickApp is enabled in every new Workspace by default, but a Workspace owner or admin may disable the ClickApp.
- Guests can be invited to specific Dashboards with view-only permissions.
- Certain widgets can be exported on the Business Plan and above.
- Reporting and Time Tracking widgets are only available for the Unlimited Plan and above.
- Dashboards Hub is only available on ClickUp 3.0.
Create a Dashboard using ClickUp 2.0
To create a Dashboard from the Sidebar:
- Click the Dashboards tab to expand it.
- Click the plus icon next to My Private Dashboards to add a new Dashboard.
- From the Create a Dashboard modal, click Use Template or Start from Scratch.
- If you selected Use Template, choose a template:
- Simple: This template is a blank canvas where you can see what's possible with our handy widgets!
- Reporting: Track and view statuses and tasks to understand what's been done and what's blocking your team.
- Time Tracking: Easily visualize time tracked by each member of your team.
- If you selected Start from Scratch, choose a location from the Template Setup modal.
- Click Apply.
- You can add or delete widgets, and customize the widget settings.
Create a Dashboard using ClickUp 3.0
If you're using ClickUp 3.0, you can create Dashboards from the Dashboards Hub.
To create a new Dashboard:
- In the upper-right corner, click New Dashboard.
- Select a template or choose to create an empty Dashboard.
- Add cards to customize your Dashboard.