Choose your default launch page on the mobile app!
What you'll need
- You can set a default mobile launch page on every ClickUp plan.
- Everyone, including guests, can set a default mobile launch page.
Choose your default launch page
By default, your mobile launch page is Home.
To change your default launch page:
- From the left side of your screen, swipe right to open the Sidebar.
- Alternatively, tap the Sidebar menu icon in the upper-left corner.
- In the upper-right of the Sidebar, tap the Settings icon.
- Tap Default launch page.
- Select one of the options:
- Inbox: Set the Notifications page on ClickUp 2.0 or Inbox on ClickUp 3.0 as your mobile launch page.
Choose a List (loads slower): Set a specific List as your mobile launch page. Lists load slower than Home and Inbox.
You can select a List that is shared with you. Lists that are shared with you can be accessed by tapping Shared with me at the top of the Pick a location modal.
You cannot make Everything view your default launch page.
Each Workspace has a unique default launch page that you can customize.
If you log out or uninstall the mobile app, your settings will be cleared. You'll need to select your default launch pages again.
Moved, hidden, and deleted Lists
If you select a List as your default launch page and it is deleted, moved, or hidden, you may see error messages until you select a new default launch page.