What you'll need
- The ClickUp mobile app is available on every ClickUp plan.
- Everyone, including guests, can use the ClickUp mobile app.
- The ClickUp mobile app is only available in English.
- When using the ClickUp mobile app, your mobile device timezone is used.
ClickUp mobile features
ClickUp mobile is great for taking quick action, but certain features are simply too big to fit on a small screen at this time. We want to provide the most value possible without compromising the ClickUp mobile experience.
|Use ClickUp mobile||Use the browser or desktop app|
|Create and edit tasks.||Use Whiteboards.|
|Create reminders.||Use Gantt view.|
|Comment on tasks and assign work.||Create and edit Dashboards.|
|Track time on tasks.||Set time estimates on tasks.|
|Check and clear notifications.||Change billing and account settings.|
|Create and edit notes in the Notepad.||Use Goals.|
|See Relationships.||Add or remove Relationships.|
|Change task statuses, descriptions, or locations within the Hierarchy.||Use Table view.|
|See Dashboard data.||Create, edit, or apply templates.|
|Edit existing Custom Fields.||Add new Custom Fields.|
If you'd like to see a specific feature implemented into the mobile app in the future, you can vote for it on our feedback board!
Use the Quick Action menu
In the lower-right corner of the app, tap the Quick Action menu to:
Create a task
Create tasks by tapping the Quick Create icon in the lower-right corner.
Set a default launch page
Open the Sidebar from Home, Lists, Folders, or Spaces.
Swipe right from the left side of your screen or tap the Sidebar menu icon in the upper-left corner to open the Sidebar. Swipe down from the middle of the Sidebar to refresh it.
You can take the following actions using the Sidebar:
|Switch Workspaces||In the upper-left corner, tap your Workspace name to switch to another one.|
|Create Workspaces||In the upper-left corner, tap your Workspace name and select Create Workspace to create a new Workspace.|
|Settings||In the upper-right corner, tap the settings icon to turn on Dark Mode, enable or disable sound effects, contact our Support team, and more.|
|Search||Tap Search and start typing to locate tasks, files, and Docs throughout your Workspace.|
|Home||Check tasks, reminders, and more from the Home page.|
|Notifications||Check your notifications.|
|Favorites||See all of your Favorites. Tap on any favorited item to open that location in ClickUp.|
Access your ClickUp Hierarchy:
• Search: Search for a specific Space, Folder, or List.
• Shared with me: See all items that have been shared with you.
Note: Shared with me is displayed for guests only.
• Everything: See every task in your entire Workspace.
• Expand: Tap the expand icon next to a Space to browse its Folders, Lists, and Docs.
• Create: Create Folders, Lists, and Docs at any level of the Hierarchy.
|Dashboards||Check your Dashboards from your phone. New Dashboards cannot be created from the mobile app.|
|Docs||Find or create Docs quickly using the following options:
• All: Tap to see all Docs you can access.
• Assigned to me: Tap to see all Docs assigned to you.
• Shared with me: Tap to see all Docs shared with you.
• Private: Tap to see all private Docs you can access.
Task view 3.0
Mobile Task view 3.0 has introduced a new task design, making it easier than ever to work on tasks from your mobile device.
The Navigation toolbar
Quickly navigate around your Workspace using the Navigation toolbar at the bottom.
Use the toolbar to open:
- Quick Action menu
The Navigation toolbar displays from any view, Home, Docs, or Dashboards.
Disable the Navigation toolbar
By default, the Navigation toolbar is enabled.
To disable the Navigation toolbar:
- Click the settings icon in the upper-right of the expanded Sidebar.
- Under More, click the toggle next to Navigation toolbar to disable it.