Widgets were renamed to cards on March 9th, 2023.
What you'll need
The number of available Dashboard uses depends on your plan.
- 100 uses of Dashboards are available on the Free Forever Plan.
- Unlimited uses of Dashboards are available on the Unlimited Plan and above.
- Some cards are only available on the Business Plan and above.
- Everyone, including guests with view only permissions, can see Dashboards on mobile.
Dashboards can be viewed but not created or edited from the mobile app.
- The Chat, Task List, and Text Block cards can be edited from the mobile app.
Almost all Dashboard cards are available to view on mobile. We're working on adding the following cards to the mobile app:
- Completed Report
- Worked on
- Workspace Points
To view an existing Dashboard on mobile:
- Open the Sidebar by swiping right from the left side of your screen.
- Alternatively, tap the Sidebar menu icon in the upper-left corner.
- Tap Dashboards.
- To search for a Dashboard, tap the search icon.
- Expand the section to find the Dashboard you want to view.
- Dashboards are organized into three categories: Favorite dashboards, My dashboards, and Shared dashboards.
- Tap a Dashboard to view it.
- Swipe up and down to view your cards.
- Tap View more to view an individual card in fullscreen.
Refresh a Dashboard
To manually refresh your Dashboard, swipe down from the top of your screen.
Rename a Dashboard
To rename a Dashboard on mobile:
- Tap the ellipsis ... icon next to the Dashboard.
- Tap Rename.
- Enter the new name.
- Tap Done.
You can interact with Chat, Task List, and Text Block cards on mobile.
Tap View more on a Chat card to:
- Add comments.
- Assign and react to comments.
- Edit, copy, and delete comments.
Task List cards
Tap View more on a Task List card to:
- View a list of tasks shown on the card.
- View tasks.
- Create new tasks.
- Tap + Add column to display additional task fields.
Text Block cards
Tap a Text Block card to edit it using the following rich text formatting options:
- Headings: H1, H2, and H3.
- Rich text: Bold, italics, underline, strikethrough, inline code formatting, and quote blocks.
- Alignment: Indent and set text to left, center, or right justified.
- Lists: Format text into bulleted lists, checklists, or numbered lists.