Quickly create tasks from anywhere in your Workspace using the + Task button!
What you'll need
- Unlimited tasks and Quick Create are available on all plans.
- Everyone except guests without full permissions can quick-create tasks.
Quick-create from anywhere
You can quick-create tasks from anywhere in your Workspace!
To quick-create a task, in the lower-right corner, click + Task.
- If you have hotkeys enabled, you can also press
tto open the quick create modal.
To load an existing task template, click the wand icon at the bottom of the modal.
- Name the task and select a location for it in your Workspace. You can also add optional task details.
- Once you've finished drafting, you can click Create task. You can also hover over the caret icon next to Create task to see more task creation options:
- Create and open: Create the task and open it.
- Create and start another: Create the task, then populate a new blank task.
- Create and duplicate: Create the task, then populate another task with the same information.
If you need to save your task as a draft, click the Minimize draft button in the upper-right of the quick create modal. Your task will be sent to the bottom of your Tray.