Use the Dashboards Hub to organize, search, and create Dashboards from one centralized location!
Dashboards in the Hub are organized into three cards and a table. The cards and the table have various filters and actions that you can use to manage your Dashboards.
Dashboards Hub is available on ClickUp 3.0.
What you'll need
The Dashboards Hub is available on all ClickUp plans.
- Unlimited uses of Dashboards are available on the Unlimited Plan and above.
- You must be using ClickUp 3.0 to access the Dashboards Hub.
Everyone, including guests, can use the Dashboards Hubs.
- Guests can see Dashboards that have been shared with them in the Dashboards Hub.
- Guests cannot create, edit, or delete Dashboards from the Dashboards Hub.
- The Dashboards ClickApp must be enabled by a Workspace owner or admin before the Dashboards Hub can be used.
Open the Dashboards Hub
From the Sidebar, click Dashboards.
The Dashboards Hub is pinned to the Sidebar by default. To unpin the Dashboards Hub:
- From the Sidebar, click More.
- Click the pin icon next to Dashboards.
Dashboards Hub cards
Use cards to quickly locate the Dashboards you're looking for. Cards allow you to find recent and favorited Dashboards, as well as Dashboards created by you.
There are three Dashboards Hub cards:
- Recent: Dashboards you've recently opened.
- Favorites: Dashboards you've favorited.
- Created by Me: Dashboards you've created.
Dashboards cannot be shared or edited from cards.
Use Dashboards Hub cards
Hover over any Dashboard to take the following actions:
- Open in new tab: Open the Dashboard in a new tab.
- Copy URL: Copy the URL of the Dashboard.
You can see the date that a Dashboard was last updated by hovering over its name.
Create and search for Dashboards
Create or search for Dashboards in your Workspace from Dashboards Hub.
Create a Dashboard
To create a new Dashboard:
- In the upper-right corner, click New Dashboard.
- Select a template or select Create custom Dashboard to create an empty one.
- Add cards to customize your Dashboard.
Search for Dashboards
To search for Dashboards:
- In the upper-right corner, click Search Dashboards.
- Command Center will open with the Dashboards filter automatically enabled.
- Search for the Dashboard by its name.
Copy, favorite, and rename Dashboards
From the table below the cards, hover over a Dashboard to display the Copy link, Favorite, and Rename options.
In favorited Dashboards, the star icon is yellow.
Share, edit, and delete Dashboards
You can share, edit, delete, and more from the Dashboards Hub.
From the table below the cards, access these settings by right-clicking the Dashboard or clicking the ellipsis ... menu.
- Right-click a Dashboard.
- Select an option from the dropdown menu.
From the ellipsis ... menu:
- Scroll to the far right of the Dashboard and click the ellipsis ... menu.
- Select an option from the dropdown menu.
You can also share Dashboards by clicking the avatar under the Sharing column to the right of the Dashboard name.
Show, hide, and reorganize columns
The Name column is required in the Dashboards Hub table. You can choose to show or hide all other columns.
To show or hide columns:
- To the far right of your columns, click the + icon.
- Choose which columns to show or hide by clicking the toggle on or off.
To reorganize the order of the columns:
- Hover over the column.
- To move it, click and hold the drag handle.
You can show or hide the following columns in the Whiteboards Hub table:
|Date created||The date the Dashboard was created. Hover over the date to see the exact time it was created.|
|Date updated||The date the Dashboard was last updated. Hover over the date to see the exact time it was last updated.|
|Owner||The person who created the Dashboard.|
|Sharing||People the Dashboard has been shared with. Members can click any avatar in this column to open sharing options.|
Sort by column
The Date updated and Date created columns in the Dashboards Hub table can be sorted.
To sort by a column, click its header. Click it again to change the sort direction.
The arrow to the right of the column header indicates which direction the column is sorted. You can sort by one column at a time.
To quickly find the Dashboard you need, use the four filter tabs in the Dashboard Hubs table.
|All||All Dashboards in the Workspace that you have permission to see.|
|Shared||Dashboards that have been shared with you and Dashboards that you shared with others.|
|Private||Dashboards that only you can see.|
|Workspace||Dashboards that are shared with the entire Workspace.|
To filter for a specific Dashboard:
- From the upper-right of the table, type the title of a Dashboard in the Search by name... search bar.
- Results are automatically filtered.