What you'll need
- All ClickUp plans include unlimited uses of Calendar view.
- Everyone, including guests with edit or full permissions, can create Calendar views.
Watch the following ClickTip video on creating a Calendar view!
Create a Calendar view
- Select the location you would like to add the Calendar view to. You can choose to view a single List, an entire Folder or Space, or all of your tasks using Everything view.
Open the Views modal.
- In ClickUp 2.0 from your Views Bar, you'll click + View.
- In ClickUp 3.0 from your Views Bar, you'll click + Add.
- Select Calendar.
- Click Add View.
- Choose how much time you want to see in your calendar by selecting the Month dropdown to the far right of the tasks search bar. You can choose from:
- Day: See tasks scheduled for all day or for a set time.
- 4 days: See a four-day period.
- Week: See a week and move tasks around from day to day as needed.
- Month: See your entire month and move tasks around from day to day as needed.
Move or delete a Calendar view
- Click the ellipsis ... next to the view or right click the view.
- Select Move or Delete from the dropdown.
Watch the following ClickTip video on scheduling tasks in a Calendar view!
- Expand the Tasks section on the right side of your calendar.
- Click Unscheduled or Overdue.
- Drag and drop tasks onto the calendar to schedule them!
Create, view, and select tasks
Use the Bulk Action Toolbar to quickly make changes to multiple tasks at once. Press
commandon Mac or
controlon Windows to select the tasks. You can select tasks more accurately by individually clicking them while holding down the appropriate key command.
Easily identify Milestones by the diamond icon and bolded task name.
Watch the following ClickTip video on customizing your Calendar view!
Customize your calendar