Plan around national holidays using Calendar view. If you're working on a global team, you can add as many national holiday calendars to your view as you need.
What you'll need
- All ClickUp plans include unlimited uses of Calendar view and the ability to add national holidays.
- Everyone, including guests with edit or full permissions, can create Calendar views.
Add national holidays
To add national holidays to your Calendar view:
- On the right side of your Calendar view, click Unscheduled or Overdue to open the sidebar.
- In the lower-right, click Your Calendars.
- Click Add Calendar.
- Select National Holidays.
- Pick your country from the dropdown menu and click Add.
Easily show or hide individual calendars by selecting or unselecting the radio button next to the name of the national holiday calendar you added.