Reduce the clutter in your Calendar view by filtering your tasks!
What you'll need
- All ClickUp plans include unlimited uses of Calendar view.
- Everyone, including guests with edit or full permissions, can create Calendar views.
Filter tasks in Calendar view
To filter tasks, click Filter in the upper-right corner of your Calendar view.
Click + Add Filter to add new filters to your view. You can also save a filter or group of filters for later use by clicking on Templates in this menu and selecting Save active filters.
Show closed tasks
You can use a filter to show closed tasks in Calendar view.
To show closed tasks:
- In the upper-right, click the filter icon.
- In the first dropdown, select Status.
- Leave the second dropdown as Is.
- In the third dropdown, select Closed and any other statuses you'd like to see in Calendar view.
- Click Confirm.