What you'll need
- The Quick Action menu is available on all ClickUp plans.
- Everyone, including guests, can use the Quick Action menu.
Quick Action menu
ClickUp 3.0 has introduced several new features and UI updates to the Quick Action menu.
Using ClickUp 3.0
The Quick Action menu is now located in the toolbar in the top-right corner.
- Click the + New button on the toolbar to quickly create a task, Reminder, Doc, Chat view, or Whiteboard.
Click the grid icon to access the Quick Action menu.
You can pin any item from the apps menu to your toolbar.
Task Tray is no longer part of the Quick Action menu.
Using ClickUp 2.0
To use the Quick Action menu:
- In the lower-right corner, click the Quick Action button.
- Select one of the following options:
Track Time: Start tracking time on a task.
Reminder: Create a reminder for yourself or someone else.
Notepad: Create a note to reference later.
New Doc: Create a new Doc.
- New Whiteboard: Create a new Whiteboard.
Calendar: Pull up today's calendar in your right sidebar.
Task Tray: Pin to expand or contract the Tray.
You can pin any Quick Action menu items for easier access. To pin a menu item, click the pin icon to the right of any action. Pinned actions will remain in the lower-right corner of your Workspace no matter what you're doing in ClickUp!
Take actions from the Command Center
Quickly find items and run commands to create tasks, docs, and more from the Command Center.