If you use subtasks, you can turn on Remap Subtask Due Dates to have any changes to the parent task's due date automatically adjust due dates.
What you'll need
- Due dates are available on every ClickUp plan.
- Everyone, including guests, can add or edit due dates.
- You can add and edit due dates in Gantt View, List View, Board View, Calendar View, Table view
Set a task's due date
- Open a task.
- From the top-right of the task modal, click the calendar icon.
- Select your due date and time using the calendar modal or natural language.
- Due dates and times are set to your local time zone by default. Due dates without a set time are technically due at 4 a.m. in the task creator's local time zone.
Set a List's due date
- From List or Board view, select the List.
- Click the info icon to the right of the List's name.
- Select Set due date to set the due date for the entire List.
Edit due dates
Set due date colors
- No color: The task was due in the future.
- Green: The task was completed on time.
- Orange: The task is due today.
- Red: The task is overdue.