What you'll need
- Owners and admins can access the Custom Field Manager.
- Members and guests with the Manage Custom Fields custom permission can access Custom Field Manager.
- Custom Field Manager is available on all ClickUp plans.
- The Custom Field Manager is only available on ClickUp 3.0.
- The options to merge and move Custom Fields are available on the Enterprise Plan.
Create a Custom Field
To create a Custom Field:
- Open the Custom Field Manager.
- In the sidebar, select a location.
- Your selected location in the Sidebar determines which location your Custom Field is added to. For example, if you select All Custom Fields or Workspace the new Custom Field will be added at the Workspace level. You can also select a specific Space, Folder, or List.
- In the upper-right corner, click Create new field.
- From the Create field sidebar, fill out the details for your new Custom Field.
The details will vary by Custom Field type.
- In the lower-right corner, click Create.