ClickUp has several powerful features to help you take notes, monitor agendas, and set action items for your team.
What you'll need
- Task views, templates, recurring tasks, Chat view, the Notepad, and our Slack integration are available on every plan.
- Guests with permissions can use these features.
Manage your meeting agendas
Set up your Hierarchy
We recommend using a Folder to track meetings in ClickUp. To get started, you can add our Meetings Folder template into the Space of your choice. This template includes several Lists to help you organize by meeting type.
You could also customize the template to your liking! Then create tasks in these Lists for each meeting.
Maximize your workflow using Custom Fields
With Custom Fields, you can create unique task fields to show the conference room, meeting type, or team type for each meeting.
Custom Fields can be set at the List level, so you can create a different set of Custom Fields for each List if needed.
Take action using tasks
Our task modals include several features that are especially helpful in this use case:
- Use rich editing and embed images in your task description when taking notes for a meeting.
- Assign a comment to delegate action items to teammates.
- Add tags to better organize and keep track of what's going on in your meetings. For example, you can create a tag for team events or performance reviews.
- Checklists are perfect for keeping track of simple action items. You can nest and assign specific line items, or even save a checklist as a template for later use.
Set up recurring meeting tasks
Use recurring tasks to automatically create tasks for meetings that occur regularly.
For example, if you have a meeting every Monday at 9:00 a.m., you can create a task that recurs every Monday at the same time to take notes!
Communicate using Chat view
Add a Chat view to discuss items unrelated to specific tasks with your team. Add attachments, use unfurled task links, embed, and more using this collaborative view.
The Notepad is perfect for keeping track of simple checklist items, brainstorming sessions, or documenting meeting minutes. Your Notepad is for your eyes only, so other users won't be able to see what you've written.
Host meetings using our Slack integration
Slack's call feature offers the perfect solution for hosting meetings with your teammates, whether they work remotely or not.
With ClickUp's Slack integration, you can incorporate and reference your task workflows while hosting a call on Slack!