What you'll need
- The Zoom integration is available on every ClickUp plan.
- Only Workspace owners and admins can enable the Zoom ClickApp.
- Everyone, including guests with Full, Edit, and Comment permissions, can start Zoom meetings from tasks.
Task view 3.0 is currently in beta. Join the 3.0 waitlist.
Enable the Zoom ClickApp
- In the lower-left corner, click your personal avatar.
- Select ClickApps.
- Locate the Zoom ClickApp and toggle it on.
In Task view 2.0, a Zoom icon is displayed in the upper-right corner of every task.
In Task view 3.0, the Zoom icon will appear to the right of the Activity section, along with Relationships and other integrations.
Connect Zoom with ClickUp
From the App Center:
- Browse All Apps or click on the Communication category in the left sidebar.
- Select Zoom.
- Click Connect.
- Sign in or create a Zoom account.
- Review the required permissions to connect ClickUp and Zoom.
- Click Allow.
When authorizing, a popup appears requesting access for ClickUp to do the following:
- View information associated with you, such as settings, profile information, contact information, and calendars.
- View information associated with you and others who participate in Zoom experiences with you, including registration information, content, participant profile information, participant contact information, and product usage.
- Manage information associated with you and others who participate in Zoom experiences with you, including registration information, scheduling information, participants, and content.
- Enable an in-meeting notification to participants if the app is used to access real-time video, audio, chat, or meeting files.
ClickUp can access and manage this information even when the Zoom app is not in use. This permissions request needs to be accepted to use the Zoom integration.
Start a Zoom meeting in ClickUp
- Open a task.
- Click the Zoom icon in the upper-right corner. You can type
/zoomas a comment.
- Link your Zoom account.
- Follow the pop-up prompt to open Zoom.
To receive a link to the recording, the cloud recording option must be enabled in the meeting host's Zoom settings.
Remove ClickUp from your Zoom account
- Go to the Zoom App Marketplace
- Sign in to your Zoom account.
- In the upper-right corner, click Manage.
- In the left Sidebar, click Added Apps.
- Locate ClickUp and click Remove.