What you'll need
- Form view is available on all paid plans.
- Guests can see Page views in locations that have been shared with them. Guests with edit or full permissions can create new Page views.
Add a Page view
To add a Page view:
- Open the Views modal.
- In ClickUp 2.0 from your Views Bar, you'll click + View.
- In ClickUp 3.0 from your Views Bar, you'll click + Add.
- Under Page Views, select a view.
- Click Add View.
Page view types
The follow Page views are available:
|Page view type||Description|
Use Embed view to add other platforms like Google Sheets, YouTube, Twitter, and more, to your Workspace by pasting a URL. You can also embed using HTML for more customization options. Embedding with HTML is great for apps like Spotify, Airtable, and Typeform.
Visually collaborate with your team in real-time using Whiteboards.
|Doc view||Use ClickUp Docs for knowledge bases, project plans, wikis, and more.|
|Chat view||Add a Chat view to any List, Folder, or Space to communicate with your team about items unrelated to a specific task. Use rich editing, attachments, task links, and more.|
Streamline your intake process with Form view. Build and share customizable Forms to collect information and automatically create tasks in ClickUp. You can also add Form views to the left Sidebar. This makes a new List called Form and sets the Form as the default view.