When navigating to Spaces, Folders, and Lists in ClickUp, you can set which views are automatically created and required, without having to create them manually.
List view is the only required view for Spaces, Folders, and Lists. However, you can choose to add other required views for each of your Spaces. You can even customize how those views are built each time they're created.
List view is a required view and can't be removed.
Make a required view
When you create a Space, you can make a view required. You can also edit the required views for any existing Spaces.
To make a view required:
- Click the ellipsis ... next to a Space.
- Choose More settings and then All Space settings.
- From the Edit modal, select Default settings for views.
- Enable one or more views.
- Click Review changes.
- Review, then click Save changes.