ClickUp Docs are effortlessly integrated with your tasks and projects, empowering your team to take action immediately and get work done faster.
Check out these powerful and flexible Docs features!
Ce dont vous aurez besoin
- Docs are available on every ClickUp plan.
- Everyone, including guests, can use Docs.
- Guests can't create Docs.
Find Docs in your Workspace
Search for Docs using the Docs tab of the search modal.
If you're using ClickUp 2.0: In the upper-left corner, click Search.
If you're using ClickUp 3.0: Click Search on the toolbar.
Quickly create Docs
Quickly create a new Doc from the Command Center.
Cmd + Kon Mac, then type Create Doc.
Ctrl + Kon PC, then type Create Doc.
If you're using ClickUp 3.0: from the toolbar at the top-right, click New, then select the Docs tab.
Add structure to the content in your Docs using pages and subpages. Drag and drop pages to quickly re-order and nest them inside other pages. Add cover images and page icons using popular emoji to add flair to your content!
Learn more about the text formatting available in Docs.
Rechercher des pages
Find a specific page in your Doc by searching for keywords or phrases.
To search a Doc with more than one page:
- Open the Doc.
- If the Pages sidebar is not expanded, click Show pages in the upper-left corner.
- In the Pages sidebar, click the search icon at the top.
- Type a keyword or phrase.
- Pages that include the word or phrase will display in the search results.
ClickUp AI in Docs
Use /Slash Commands from a new or existing Doc:
- Use AI Tools or Write with AI by typing the /Slash Commands
/writeat any time.
From an existing Doc:
- Highlight some text and select AI from the toolbar.
- Select a prompt from the dropdown.
From a new Doc do any of the following:
- Select a department from the AI Tools dropdown.
- Search for a tool by clicking the Search icon.
- Select a tool from the list underneath the dropdown.
- Select a department by clicking Pick department.
Import and export
Import your content from other apps into ClickUp Docs to use rich formatting and collaborative editing.
Take your Docs outside of ClickUp by exporting them into PDF, HTML, or markdown.
Add comments to Docs to collaborate with your team! Ask and answer questions, provide feedback and approval, or suggest content with rich text formatting, embeds, and attachments.
Doc comments are automatically assigned to Anyone or the first person or Team that you mention in a comment.
Étiquettes du document
Create Doc tags to filter and find the Docs you're looking for even faster.
Workspaces on the Free Forever, Unlimited, and Business Plan have 100 uses of Doc tags. Workspaces on the Business Plus Plan and Enterprise Plan have unlimited uses.
Hub de documents
Create a Doc view that lives in a specific Hierarchy location.
Deleting a Doc view will also delete the Doc. To avoid deleting the Doc, move the Doc's location before deleting the view.
Find and create templates to improve efficiency and keep your Docs consistent.
Confidentialité et partage
Add context and navigate between items quickly by creating Relationships between Docs and tasks.
Protect Docs and pages
Users on the Business Plus Plan and above can prevent unwanted changes to pages and Docs by protecting them.
Settings and preferences
Learn more about Docs settings and preferences.
Archiver des documents
Done with a Doc, but not ready to delete it? Archive it instead!
While archived Docs are hidden automatically, their information is not deleted. You can unarchive Docs at any time.
Add Docs to the Sidebar
You can add Docs to the Sidebar for quick access.
Check Doc history
You can see the history of changes made to a Doc or restore previous versions. To check a Doc's history:
- Open a Doc.
- In the upper-right, click the ellipsis ... menu.
- Click History.
You can see a preview of what changes were made, who made them, and the time and date the changes were made.
Owners and contributors
Keep track of Doc ownership by adding owners and contributors:
- Owner: The person who created a Doc or anyone who has been added as an owner.
- Contributor: Someone who has either edited the Doc or been added as a contributor. Owners can not be added as contributors.
Add an owner
People with edit or full permissions can add owners to a Doc.
To add an owner:
- Open a Doc.
- At the top, click the owner's avatar.
- Click Add new.
- Select the person you want to add as an owner.
Add a contributor
People with edit or full permissions can add contributors to a Doc.
To add a contributor:
- Open a Doc.
- At the top, click Contributors.
- Click Add new.
- Select the person you want to add as a contributor.
Mise à jour