If you're experiencing unintended behavior when using the desktop app, resetting the app can help.
Make sure you're using the latest version of our Desktop app!
Reset the desktop app on Mac
- Open a new Finder window.
Command + Shift + G.
- In the modal, paste in
~/Library/Application Support/, then click Go.
- Find the folder titled ClickUp Desktop and right-click it.
- Select Move to Trash.
- Open the ClickUp desktop app.
Reset the desktop app on Windows
- Uninstall the ClickUp desktop app.
- Once uninstalled, delete the following:
- The %AppData/Roaming% folder.
- Anything item with ClickUp in the name.
- Reinstall the desktop application from ClickUp.com/apps.