All of your billing and plan info is available in your Workspace settings on the Billing page.
What you'll need
- A paid plan.
- You must be an owner or admin to manage billing or discuss billing information with Customer Support.
If you have questions about your billing contract, reach out to the Account Executive that you worked with or email@example.com. If you don't have a contract, please contact Support by clicking the chat bubble icon in the lower-right corner of your screen.
Access your billing page
To access your billing page:
- Click your Workspace avatar.
Billing page info
Your billing page includes the following sections:
The Pricing section includes the following information about your plan.
- Cycle: Yearly or monthly billing cycle.
- Next billing period: The date your billing cycle renews.
Seats: Current number of members, internal guests, and admins, including the owner. For most Workspaces, the second number of the Seats counter will match the first.
- If you remove a member, internal guest, or admin from your Workspace during the billing cycle, the Seats counter reflects that. For example, you had a 2-member Workspace. When you remove 1 member during the billing cycle, the Seats counter changes from 2/2 to 1/2. You can now invite a new member without an additional charge. If you do not invite a new member, when your billing cycle renews that seat will be removed.
Guests: Current number of external permission-controlled guests/available seats.
- To learn more about external and internal guests, take a look at our Charges for inviting members and guests article.
Total: Charges for the current billing cycle. You can switch from monthly to yearly billing at any time. You can also switch between monthly and yearly subscriptions.
When discussing billing, a member or member seat refers to anyone invited as a member or admin. Owners are members, too. There can only be one Workspace owner, but ownership can be transferred.
Switch from monthly to yearly billing
By committing to a yearly plan, you'll save money! To switch, contact us by clicking the chat bubble icon in the lower-right corner of your screen.
When switching to the yearly cycle, you'll be charged for the next 12 months when your plan renews.
Cancel your auto-renewal
Please contact us for more information about canceling the automatic renewal of your paid plan subscription by clicking the chat bubble icon in the lower-right corner of your screen.
From the Invoice History section, you can view or download invoices and add invoice info, such as your billing address or VAT number.
Workspace owners and admins manage payment methods from the billing page of the Workspace settings menu. You can change your payment method, add a card, remove a card, or set a default payment method.
We accept the following debit and credit cards:
- American Express
We can't process prepaid debit cards or PayPal at this time.
If you're experiencing payment issues, we'll let you know. You can take these troubleshooting steps before contacting support.
If you have Workspace credits, you'll see them in the Payment Method section to the right of the Add card button. Your Workspace credit is applied automatically when you add new members, upgrade your plan, or when your plan renews.