All of your billing and plan info is available in your Workspace settings on the Billing page.
What you'll need
- A paid plan.
- You must be an owner or admin to manage billing or discuss billing information with Customer Support.
If you have questions about your billing contract, reach out to the Account Executive that you worked with or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Access your billing page
To access your billing page:
- Click your Workspace avatar in the lower-left corner.
- Select Billing.
Billing page info
Your billing page includes the following sections:
Info about your current plan and links to upgrade or downgrade your plan.
The Pricing section includes the following information about your plan.
Make sure you have all the info. Learn about our pricing model. Also, take a look at when and how we charge for adding members, guests, or admins.
- Cycle: Yearly or monthly billing cycle.
- Next billing period: The date your billing cycle renews.
- Seats: Current number of members and admins/available seats.
- Guests: Current number of permission-controlled guests/available seats.
- Total: Charges for the current billing cycle. You can switch from monthly to yearly billing at any time. You can also switch between monthly and yearly subscriptions.
When discussing billing, a member or member seat refers to anyone invited as a member or admin. Owners are members, too. There can only be one Workspace owner, but ownership can be transferred.
From the Invoice History section, you can view or download invoices and add invoice info, such as your billing address or VAT number.
Workspace owners and admins manage payment methods from the billing page of the Workspace settings menu. You can change your payment method, add a card, remove a card, or set a default payment method.
We accept the following debit and credit cards:
- American Express
We can't process prepaid debit cards or PayPal at this time.
If you're experiencing payment issues, we'll let you know. You can take these troubleshooting steps before contacting support.