Choose the plan with the best productivity-boosting features for your team!
What you'll need
You must be an owner or admin to upgrade or downgrade a Workspace, switch billing cycles, or contact us with any billing questions.
Take a look at our pricing page for current plan pricing and full details.
We offer the following five plans:
- Free Forever: Best for personal use. Provides an industry-leading number of features and makes ClickUp accessible to everyone.
- Unlimited: Best for small teams. Unlock unlimited storage.
- Business: Best for mid-sized teams. Includes more guest seats so you can work with freelancers, clients, and other collaborators.
- Business Plus: Best for multiple teams. Includes custom permissions and priority support.
- Enterprise: Best for many large teams. Customize ClickUp with your organization's branding. Unlocks advanced permissions, unlimited custom roles, and SSO.
Downgrade your Workspace
You can downgrade your Workspace at any time during your billing cycle. When you downgrade:
- All of your data will remain in the Workspace and can be accessed if you choose to upgrade again.
- You won't be able to edit or add data using the paid features included with your plan.
- Your plan will immediately switch to the new plan.
- For charges made in the last 30 days, we provide a full refund.
Suspended Workspaces cannot downgrade from inside ClickUp. Click the question mark icon in the lower-left corner, and select Connect with Support for assistance downgrading.
To downgrade from Unlimited, Business, or Business Plus:
The Free Forever Plan allows 100MB of storage. You won't be able to downgrade to Free Forever unless you are below this limit.
- Click your Workspace avatar.
- Select Billing.
- From your active plan, click Downgrade Plan.
- From the Downgrade modal, select a plan and a reason for the downgrade.
- Follow the rest of the prompts and click Continue to downgrade.
- Be sure to read your billing details and terms of service before continuing.
- Click Downgrade anyway.
To downgrade from Enterprise:
From your Workspace settings menu, select Billing.
- From your active plan, select downgrade plan.
- From the Downgrade modal, enter a reason for the downgrade and click Contact Sales.
We offer a 30-day satisfaction guarantee for all paid plans! A refund will be applied as long as your account doesn't reflect a prorated credit at any time during the billing cycle.