If you're experiencing payment issues, we'll let you know. You can take these troubleshooting steps before contacting support.
What you'll need
- Billing only applies to Workspaces on a paid ClickUp Plan.
- Only the Workspace owner or admins can manage billing settings.
Payment issues notification
We'll display a message in ClickUp to the Workspace owner and admins letting them know that there's an issue with their payment.
Troubleshooting payment issues
There are a few things you can check before contacting customer support.
- Make sure your credit card information is entered correctly and that your default card is not expired.
- If more than one credit card is added to your Workspace, set your preferred payment method as Default.
- Ensure proper funds are allocated to your bank account to cover your ClickUp subscription.
- Try re-adding your credit card, leaving the Zip Code field blank.
- Wait 24 hours and re-attempt your purchase.
- Contact your bank's tier two support for further troubleshooting and authorization.
Access billing settings to update card information
You can follow these detailed instructions to access the billing page and update your payment method.
Click your Workspace avatar in the lower-left corner.
From your Workspace settings, select Billing.
- Review and update your card information.