What you'll need
- Mobile notifications are available on all ClickUp plans.
- Everyone, including guests, can enable mobile ClickUp notifications.
Enable mobile notifications
Choose which ClickUp activities trigger notifications.
Notification settings can only be edited from the browser or desktop app versions of ClickUp.
To customize your mobile notifications:
- Open your account settings:
- If you're using ClickUp 2.0, click your account avatar in the lower-left corner.
- If you're using ClickUp 3.0, click your account avatar in the upper-right corner.
- Select Notifications on ClickUp 2.0 or Notification settings on ClickUp 3.0
- Check the Mobile column next to the actions you want to trigger mobile notifications.
Enable push notifications
You can see ClickUp notifications on your phone's home and lock screen by enabling push notifications.
Swipe right on the notification to open the item in ClickUp.
To enable push notifications on iOS14 and later:
- Open your iPhone settings.
- Scroll down to the ClickUp app and tap it.
- Tap Notifications.
- Toggle on Allow Notifications and configure notifications to your preference.
To enable push notifications:
- Open your phone's settings.
- Navigate down to the Apps banner.
- Locate and tap ClickUp.
- Make sure Notifications are Allowed.