Browse our Automations templates to find a quick way to create efficient processes for your team. These templates are pre-set Triggers and Actions that can be used as-is to automate repetitive work, like changing the status every time a task is created, and you can customize them.
There are over 50 Automation templates that you can apply to any Space, Folder, or List.
What you'll need
- The Workspace admin or owner must enable the Automation ClickApp.
- Guests can't set up Automations.
- The number of total active Automations that you can have in your Workspace depends on your plan:
- Free Forever: 50 total active Automations.
- Unlimited: 500 total active Automations.
- Business and above: Unlimited total active Automations.
- The number of Actions that can be completed per month depends on your plan:
- Free Forever: 100 Actions/month.
- Unlimited: 1,000 Actions/month.
- Business: 10,000 Actions/Month.
- Business Plus: 25,000 Actions/month.
- Enterprise: 250,000 Actions/month.
- Action limits reset on the first of every month (PST).
- Usage alert emails are sent to owners and admins of Workspaces when an Automations usage is at 90% and when usage is over 100%.
- Business Plus and Enterprise Plans can purchase more Automation Actions.
- Webhook actions and Automation integrations are available for Business Plans and above.
Browse Automations templates for ways to make your team and workflows more efficient through automation. Templates are stored in the Automations menu and are grouped into categories, like Move, Statuses, and Creation.
Click the Space, Folder, or List in the Sidebar to open that location.
Access Automations by either:
- Clicking Automations in the upper-right corner. In 2.0, this button was called Automate.
- Selecting Automations from the Settings menu.
Click Add automation to open the Automations modal
Click a category to browse that group of templates
Know what you want to automate? You can also create a Custom Automation to set whichever Trigger, Conditions, and Actions you want.
Set up an Automations template
Click the template.
Complete any information required to enable the Automation.
In this example, we selected the Automations template When Moved to this location Then change status.
We selected Pending status.
Now all tasks moved to this location will have a status of Pending.