Our Automations feature Integrations create more efficient workflows between your Workspace and these other apps:
You can use these handy templates with pre-set Triggers and Actions. Browse by app to find the most useful Automations for your team.
They can be used as-is to automate repetitive work, like sending an email to someone when a Task is unblocked.
What you'll need
- The Workspace admin or owner must enable the Automation ClickApp.
- Guests can't set up Automations.
- The number of total active Automations that you can have in your Workspace depends on your plan:
- Free Forever: 50 total active Automations.
- Unlimited: 500 total active Automations.
- Business and above: Unlimited total active Automations.
- The number of Actions that can be completed per month depends on your plan:
- Free Forever: 100 Actions/month.
- Unlimited: 1,000 Actions/month.
- Business: 10,000 Actions/Month.
- Business Plus: 25,000 Actions/month.
- Enterprise: 250,000 Actions/month.
- Action limits reset on the first of every month (PST).
- Usage alert emails are sent to owners and admins of Workspaces when an Automations usage is at 90% and when usage is over 100%.
- Business Plus and Enterprise Plans can purchase more Automation Actions.
- Webhook actions and Automation integrations are available for Business Plans and above.
Automations consist of Triggers, Actions, and optional Conditions:
- Triggers are events that start an Automation. Triggers are selected from the When section.
- Conditions are criteria that must be true to run an Automation. Conditions can be added by clicking the + icon under the When section.
- Actions are the changes you want to automate. Actions can be added by clicking the + icon under the Then section.
Create an Integration Automation
Access Automations by either:
- Clicking Automations in the upper-right corner. In 2.0, this button is called Automate.
- Selecting Automations from the Settings menu.
Click the Add automation button to open the Automations modal.
Scroll down to the Integrations section and choose the app you want to integrate.
Select an integration option by clicking it to connect that app with your Workspace.
Log in to the other app.
Fill out the fields to customize your Automation.
Your Automation has been created and enabled.
Add a description to your Automation so you and others know what it was made for and how it works.