What you'll need
- Lists and Folders are available on all ClickUp plans.
- Guests cannot create, edit, or delete Lists or Folders.
Create a List or Folder
- From the Home screen, tap the Sidebar menu icon in the upper-left corner to open the Sidebar.
- Tap Spaces.
- Tap the Space you want to create the Folder or List in.
- Tap the + icon.
- Select Create a List or Create a Folder.
- Name your new List or Folder.
- Customize your List or Folder:
Edit, archive, or delete a List or Folder
- From Home, tap the Sidebar menu icon in the upper-left corner to open the Sidebar.
- Tap Spaces.
- Find the item you want to edit:
- To edit a List, tap its name.
- To edit a Folder, tap the navigate icon next to it.
- In the upper-right corner, tap the ellipsis ... icon.
- Choose from the following editing options:
- Duplicate: Duplicate the List or Folder.
- Archive: Archive the List or Folder.
- Add to Favorites: Add the List or Folder to your Favorites.
- Move: Move the List or Folder to a new location.
- Share: Share the List or Folder with others.
Email to List: Create tasks via email by copying this link.
- List view task titles: Choose to organize your task titles in a single-line and multi-line format.
- Statuses: Choose to inherit statuses from the parent Folder or Space, create custom statuses, or use statuses from a template.
- Color: Choose a color to help identify your List or Folder.
Delete: Delete your List or Folder.
- Tip: Archive Lists and Folders instead of deleting them so that you can access their data in the future.