Create and edit views directly from the mobile app.
What you'll need
- List, Board, Calendar, Doc, and Chat views on the mobile app are available on every ClickUp plan.
- Guests can use views when they have access to a List or Folder.
Access and create views in the mobile app
To access or create a view:
- From the left side of your device, swipe right.
- You can also tap the Sidebar menu icon in the upper-left corner.
- Tap Spaces to expand your Hierarchy.
- Navigate to a Space, Folder, or List.
- At the top, tap the current view under the name of the location to open the Views modal.
- From the Views modal, open an existing view or create a new one:
- Open a view: Tap any existing view to open it.
- Create a new view: At the bottom of the modal, tap + Add view to create a new view.
Mobile view types
You can create and access List, Board, Calendar, Doc, and Chat views from the mobile app. You can also submit or share Form views from the mobile app.
|List view||List view is the most flexible view to group and sort information. This view is required for every Space, Folder, and List in ClickUp.|
|Board view||Board view helps you visualize your workflow, so you can identify bottlenecks and limit work-in-progress.|
|Calendar view||Calendar view lets you visualize your scheduled tasks. You can see existing views and also create new ones.|
|Doc view||Doc view is one of the most versatile views. Edit information collaboratively with your team, create multiple pages in a Doc to form a wiki or knowledge base, and lots more.|
|Chat view||Chat view allows you to keep your conversations connected to your work.|
Form views cannot be created or edited from inside the mobile app. You can tap a Form view from the Views modal to submit a Form response or share its URL from the mobile app.
Form view is available on paid plans.
Group, sort, and filter views
You can group, sort, and filter views on mobile to see your most important tasks. The settings and options will change depending on which view you're using.