What you'll need
Access List views
- Swipe right from the left side of your screen. You can also tap the Sidebar menu icon.
- Browse to a Space, Folder, or List in your Workspace.
- Under the name of the item, tap the view icon.
- Select List view.
Browse, search, and open tasks
You can browse or search for, view, and open tasks in List view.
Scroll through your List view to find tasks.
Tip: Rotate your device between portrait and landscape mode to see more information on your screen!
Search for tasks
To search for tasks in List view on mobile:
Tap the filter icon in the upper-right.
Use the search bar to find the task you're looking for.
Tap on any task to open it. To close the task and return to List view, tap the back icon in the upper-left corner.
For example, if you are grouping by status, you can create a new task by tapping the button at the end of the In Progress status group. The draft version of your new task will automatically be given the status In Progress.
Drag and drop tasks
You can drag and drop tasks in List view to rearrange or edit them on the go. When dragging and dropping, a colorful line indicates where you are about to relocate the task.
To turn a task into a subtask, drag it to the right of the screen while moving it under an existing task.
If you have the Nested Subtasks ClickApp enabled, you can use the same functionality to create nested subtasks. To create nested subtasks through drag and drop, you must first expand the subtask you want to nest your task under by clicking the caret icon to the left of it.
Dragging a task to a different group when grouping by status will immediately update its status. If sorting your List, dragging and dropping a task out of its sorted order prompts a warning message and sends the task back to its original location.
Change task statuses
In List view, you can change a task's status by tapping on the colored status icon to the left of your task. Select a new status from the menu.
Change task size on mobile
- In the upper-right corner of any List, tap the toggle icon.
- Swipe through the options that appear until you see Compact.
- Tap Compact.
- In the modal, choose from the following options:
- Compact: One line of space between each task.
- Comfortable: Two lines of space between each task.
- Expanded: Three lines of space between each task.
Update Custom Fields
- Go to a List view.
- Find the task you want to edit.
- Swipe left to see its Custom Fields.
- Tap on the Custom Field you want to edit.
- Select or type a new value for the Custom Field.
Available Custom Fields
|Can be edited from List view on mobile||Cannot be edited from List view on mobile|