Connect and integrate other apps to bring all your work into ClickUp.
Use App Center to discover, connect, and manage integrations in ClickUp.
What you'll need
- The App Center is available on all ClickUp plans.
- Guests can view the App Center, but only Workspace owners, admins, and members can connect apps.
Access the App Center
You can open App Center from anywhere in ClickUp:
From the Toolbar:
- Click the grid icon to open the Quick Action menu button in the Toolbar.
- Click App Center.
From the Command Center:
- Type Open App Center to find the Open App Center command.
- Press Enter or Return.
From the Sidebar using ClickUp 2.0:
- Click your account avatar in the lower-left corner.
- Click App Center.
View all apps
From the App Center, click All Apps to view the apps available to connect to ClickUp.
If you've already connected an app, it will be displayed with a green checkmark.
Find a specific app using the Search apps field in the top right.
Browse the categories in the left sidebar to find the apps most relevant to you.
You can connect apps to ClickUp in two ways. The connection type varies by app.
A private connection is just for you. Connecting an app will change your ClickUp experience with new functionality, but won't affect anyone else.
Any data associated with a private connection will only be visible and available to you.
For example, you can connect Figma as a personal connection to ClickUp. Other people in your Workspace will not have access to your Figma designs through ClickUp.
A shared connection allows a Workspace owner or admin to connect an app once to enable features and commands for all members of the Workspace.
For example, Figma is also available as a shared connection for Universal Search. When you connect Figma this way, everyone in your Workspace will be able to see Figma files in their ClickUp search results.
Use a bot or service account to create a shared connection so your private work doesn't appear in other people's ClickUp search results.
Apps that require permissions
Some apps may ask you to give ClickUp permission to access and use your data.
You can always disconnect an application to revoke ClickUp’s access.
Connect an app
From the App Center:
- Browse the All Apps page, or from the left sidebar, select a specific category for your use case.
- Click on the app you want to connect to ClickUp.
- Review the connection information and click Connect.
- Follow the prompts to connect the app with ClickUp.
Disconnect an app
You can disconnect an app from ClickUp if you no longer need it.
For example, if you previously attached a file from your Google Drive to a ClickUp task, removing the Google Drive connection will not delete the copy attached to the ClickUp task.
Or, if you previously used GitHub to link ClickUp tasks with GitHub commits and PRs, disconnecting GitHub from the Workspace won't delete any past GitHub activity from your ClickUp tasks.
To disconnect an app from the App Center:
- Browse Connected apps.
- Next to the account connected to ClickUp, click the ellipsis ... button.
- Click Disconnect.
You can reconnect the app at any time.