Widgets were renamed to cards on March 9th, 2023.
What you'll need
- Unlimited use of Dashboards is available on the Unlimited Plan and above.
- The Tag Usage card is available on the Unlimited Plan and above.
- The Tag Usage Over Time card is available on the Business Plan and above.
- Guests can be invited to specific Dashboards with view-only permissions.
Tag card types
The following Tag cards are available:
- Tag Usage: Pie, bar, or battery chart
- Tag Usage Over Time
View which tags are used across selected locations using a pie, bar, or battery chart.
Tag Usage Over Time
See how many tags are used in any location over a specific range of time.
Create a Tag card
To create a Tag card:
- Open a Dashboard:
- ClickUp 2.0: Select a Dashboard from the Sidebar.
- ClickUp 3.0: In the Sidebar, click Dashboards to open the Dashboards Hub. Select a Dashboard.
Customization options vary based on card type. The following options are available for most Tag cards:
|Location||Choose which Spaces, Folders, and Lists to include in the data.|
Choose to see all tags used within this year, month, week, a custom time frame, or a specified rolling time period between 1 and 365 days. Choose if you want to view changes by days, weeks, or months.
This option is only available for Tag Usage Over Time cards.
|Include subtasks||Choose to include subtasks in the data.|
|Include archived||Choose to include archived tasks in the data.|
|Include Tasks in Multiple Lists||Choose to include Tasks in Multiple Lists in the data.|
|Include Subtasks in Multiple Lists||Choose to include Subtasks in Multiple Lists in the data.|
Add additional filters to further adjust the scope of your card.
Once your card is created, you can hover over it to reveal several options in the upper-right corner.
Your Dashboard must be in Edit mode to see all options. Click the toggle in the upper-left corner to enable or disable Edit mode.
|Tag card type||Card options|
|Tag Usage: Pie chart||
|Tag Usage: Battery chart||
|Tag Usage: Bar chart||
|Tag Usage Over Time||