Automatically create ClickUp tasks from Sentry!
What you'll need
- The Sentry.io integration is available on every ClickUp plan.
- Only ClickUp Workspace owners and admins can manage integrations.
- Guests can't use the Sentry integration.
- To install the integration, you must have owner, manager, or admin permissions in Sentry.
- The integration does not work with self-hosted Sentry.
Install the Sentry integration
To install the Sentry integration:
- Open the App Center:
- Click App Center.
- From the App Center sidebar, select Development.
- Select Sentry.
- Click Manage.
- Click the link to your Sentry account to connect your Sentry account.
Select a default List
- In the left sidebar, click Settings.
- On the left, select Integrations.
- Search for ClickUp and select it.
- In the upper-right corner, click Accept & Install.
- You'll be automatically redirected to ClickUp, where you can select a default List.
Create a ClickUp task from Sentry
To create a ClickUp task from Sentry:
- In a Sentry error, select Link ClickUp Issue from the right sidebar.
- Select which List you want the task to go to.
- Update any additional information.
- The task is created in the ClickUp List you selected.
Link a ClickUp task from Sentry
To link a ClickUp task from Sentry:
- Click Link ClickUp Issue.
- Search for the task you want to link.
- Save your changes.
- In the linked task, you'll see a message from Sentry with the issue attached.