Prioritize your tasks using the Priorities ClickApp. There are four levels of Priority in ClickUp: Urgent, High, Normal, and Low.
How you define each Priority is up to your team or organization. It's not possible to customize Priority labels and colors.
What you'll need
- The Priorities ClickApp is available on all plans.
- Everyone, including guests with edit or full permissions, can edit Priorities.
- You need to be a Workspace owner or admin to enable or disable ClickApps.
Enable Priorities ClickApp
Workspace owners and admins can enable the Priorities ClickApp.
To enable Priorities:
- In the lower-left corner, click your avatar.
- Select ClickApps.
- Browse or search for the Priorities ClickApp.
- Click the toggle to enable it in all Spaces.
- Use the dropdown menu to select which Spaces to add Priorities to.
Sort, filter, and group by Priority
Set Priorities across your Workspace
Priorities can be edited in different places depending on your location in the Hierarchy:
- Task modal: Click the flag icon on the upper-left of a task modal.
- List view: Click the flag icon to the right of a task.
- Board view: Click the flag icon in the lower-left corner of a task. If a task doesn't have a Priority, hover over it to reveal the flag icon.