Frequently asked questions about using the ClickUp Apple Watch app.
Q: I can't log in to ClickUp's Apple Watch app.
A: A forced restart will often solve most login issues.
To force close the app on your Apple Watch:
- Open the ClickUp app on your Apple Watch.
- Press and hold the side button.
- Once the power-down menu appears, release the side button.
- Press and hold the digital crown. Once returned to the watch face, release the digital crown.
To force close the app on your iPhone:
- Open the App Switcher and swipe right until you find the ClickUp app.
- Swipe up on the ClickUp app to close it.
Q: I can't find the ClickUp app on my Apple Watch.
If you can't locate the app, try the following:
- Make sure you have downloaded and logged in to the ClickUp mobile app.
- In your iPhone's Watch app, scroll down until you see ClickUp and tap it.
- Make sure Show App on Apple Watch is toggled on.
- In your Watch app's General settings, make sure you have enabled Automatic app install.
If you still cannot see the ClickUp app on your Apple Watch, try uninstalling and reinstalling the mobile app on your iPhone and toggle Bluetooth off and back on.
Q: Does the app cost anything or require a specific plan?
A: The Apple Watch app is free for all ClickUp plans.
Q: What features does ClickUp's Apple Watch app support?
A: The following features are available:
- Use Siri commands from your Apple Watch.
- Create and complete reminders.
- Use the Home page to check tasks and reminders.
- Switch between Workspaces.
- See a simplified task modal that includes status, due date, assignees, and Priority.
To request additional features for the app, submit a feature request on Canny with "Apple Watch | " at the start of the title.