Update your communication preferences to change or unsubscribe from ClickUp marketing emails.
What you'll need
- Every user role has the ability to delete their ClickUp account.
- Owners of Workspaces with more than one user must transfer ownership, delete the Workspace, or remove all users before their account can be deleted.
- Owners of Workspaces using SSO must first disable SSO before deleting their account.
- Admins, members, and guests in Workspaces that require SSO login must leave the Workspace before deleting their account.
- To initiate GDPR account deletion, please email customer support at email@example.com.
Delete your account
- Click your account avatar and go to the My Settings page. To access My Settings, you'll need to create or join at least one Workspace.
- In ClickUp 2.0, from the lower-left corner click your account avatar, then select My Settings.
- In ClickUp 3.0, from the upper-right corner click your account avatar, then select Settings.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Delete Account.
- Read the confirmation page.
- Enter your password and click Confirm.