No longer using ClickUp? You can permanently delete your account in a few steps.
Update your communication preferences to change or unsubscribe from ClickUp marketing emails.
What you'll need
- Every user role has the ability to delete their ClickUp account.
- Owners of Workspaces with more than one user must transfer ownership, delete the Workspace, or remove all users before their account can be deleted.
- Owners of Workspaces using SSO must first disable SSO before deleting their account.
- Admins, members, and guests in Workspaces that require SSO login must leave the Workspace before deleting their account.
- To initiate GDPR account deletion, please email customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Delete your account
You can delete your ClickUp account using the desktop app or a web browser.
To delete your account:
- In the lower-left corner, click your avatar.
- Click My Settings.
- To access My Settings, you'll need to create or join at least one Workspace.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Delete Account.
- Read the confirmation page.
- Enter your password and click Confirm.