What you'll need
- Portfolio widgets are available on the Unlimited Plan and above.
- The Dashboards ClickApp must be enabled by an owner or admin before widgets can be created.
- Everyone, including guests with permissions, can view widgets.
- Guests cannot create or edit widgets.
Create a Portfolio widget
- In the left Sidebar, open a Dashboard.
- In the upper-right corner, click +Add widget.
- Select Portfolio.
- Name your widget.
- Click + Add Lists and select the Lists or Spaces you want to include in the widget.
Tip: Users on the Business Plan and above can select Folders to include in the widget.
- Tip: Users on the Business Plan and above can select Folders to include in the widget.
- Customize your widget:
- Include subtasks: Include subtasks in your reporting.
- Include archived: Include archived tasks in your reporting.
- Show tasks that are in multiple Lists more than once: Include tasks in multiple Lists more than once in your reporting.
- Show subtasks that are in multiple Lists more than once: Include subtasks in multiple Lists more than once in your reporting.
- Click Add widget.
Customize Portfolio widget columns
|Color||Show List colors.|
|Calculation||Create a custom calculation for each List that only exists on this Dashboard widget. You can select specific statuses to include. You can only calculate the Date, Money, or Number Custom Fields. You can display the range of Dates and calculate the sum, average, and range of Money and Number Custom Fields.|
|Statuses||Display a color-coded bar with the number of tasks in each status for each List.|
|Progress||Display a progress bar with a count of the number of completed and outstanding tasks. This progress bar includes tasks in both Done and Complete statuses.|
|Completed||Display the total number of tasks in a Done or Complete status.|
|Overdue||Display the total number of tasks where the due date was earlier than today and the task status is not Done or Closed.|
|Start Date||Display the start date set at the List level. See List Info for more detail.|
|End Date||Display the due date set at the List level. See List Info for more detail.|
|Priority||Display priority set at the List level. See List Info for more detail.|
|Owner||Display the owner set at the List level. See List Info for more detail.|
|Time Estimated||Display the total time estimated for tasks in each List. This includes time estimated from Done and Complete tasks.|
Display the total number of Sprint Points for the List. This includes Sprint Points from Done and Completed tasks.
Display the Milestone icon if the List contains any Milestones in it. Hover over or click on the icon to see the names of the Milestone tasks.
Display total time tracked for all tasks in the List. This includes tasks in Done and Completed statuses.
Display the difference between time estimated and time tracked for all tasks in each List. This includes tasks in Done and Completed statuses.
Remove a List
- Click the ellipsis ... to the right of the List you want to remove.
- Click Remove from portfolio.