Learn how to move around your Whiteboard.
What you'll need
Whiteboards are available on every ClickUp Plan.
The number of Whiteboards that can be created depends on your plan:
Free Forever: 3 Whiteboards.
Unlimited: 10 Whiteboards.
Business, Business Plus, and Enterprise: Unlimited Whiteboards.
Guests can use Whiteboards.
- If using Google Chrome, you must enable hardware acceleration.
Move around your Whiteboard
You can move items, move your whole Whiteboard, zoom in or out, and see who else is collaborating with you.
Move around your Whiteboard using these buttons and hotkeys:
Select/Move: Click the arrow or hand icon to toggle between the two modes.
V): Select items and customize or move them.
M): Grab and drag to move your whole Whiteboard.
To temporarily switch from Select to Move, press and hold the Spacebar.
To zoom in or out of the Whiteboard canvas from either mode:
Cmdfor Mac or
Ctrlfor Windows while scrolling down or up.
- In the upper-right of the canvas, click the minus or plus icon.
- To the right of the zoom settings use the Fit To Screen button to display your entire Whiteboard.
To see the Whiteboard hotkeys:
- To the left of the zoom settings, click the info icon.
To see who is collaborating with you:
- To the left of the info icon, an avatar displays for everyone who has your Whiteboard open.