Quickly find the Whiteboards you've created or have access to using the Command Center.
Finding your Whiteboards is even easier in ClickUp 3.0, with Whiteboards Hub!
What you'll need
- Whiteboards are available on every ClickUp plan.
The number of Whiteboards that can be created depends on your plan:
- Free Forever: 3 Whiteboards.
- Unlimited: 10 Whiteboards.
- Business, Business Plus, and Enterprise: Unlimited Whiteboards.
- Guests can use Whiteboards, but cannot create new ones.
- If using Google Chrome, you must enable hardware acceleration.
- Whiteboards Hub is only available in ClickUp 3.0.
Search for a Whiteboard
- In ClickUp 2.0 and 3.0, you can search for a Whiteboard using the Command Center.
- In ClickUp 3.0 you can also find Whiteboards using the Whiteboards Hub.
To search for a Whiteboard in the Command Center:
- Use the shortcut
Cmd + Kto open the Command Center.
- Select the Whiteboards tab.
- All of the Whiteboards in your Workspace will display.
- You can type the Whiteboard's name into the search bar, or sort the results.
- Open the Whiteboard.
To open a Whiteboard from the Whiteboards Hub:
- In the upper-right corner of the Whiteboards Hub, click Search Whiteboards.
- Command Center will open with the Whiteboards filter automatically enabled.
You can also use the Search by name... search bar in the upper-right of the Whiteboards Hub table.