You can use the Not Started Status Group ClickApp to differentiate between tasks that have been started and not started in your Workspace.
What you'll need
- The Not Started Status Group is available on all ClickUp plans.
- Owners and admins can create, edit, and delete statuses by default.
- Owners and admins in Business Plus or Enterprise Workspaces can give members and guests advanced permissions to create, edit, and delete statuses.
- Note: You'll need both the Delete Items and Edit Statuses advanced permissions to delete statuses.
Enable the Not Started Status Group ClickApp
You need to be an owner or admin to enable the Not Started Status Group ClickApp for your Workspace.
To enable the status group:
- In the lower-left corner, click your personal avatar.
- Select ClickApps.
- Browse or search for the Not Started Status Group ClickApp.
- Click the toggle to turn the ClickApp on.
When the Not Started Status Group has been turned on, your first status under the Active Statuses section will be automatically moved to the Not Started section.
Add Not Started Statuses
You can add as many statuses as you want to the Not Started group.
To add a status:
- Hover over the Space, Folder, or List you want to add a status to.
- Click the ellipsis ... menu.
- When adding a status to a Space, select More settings.
- When adding a status to a Folder, select Folder settings.
- When adding a status to a List, select List settings.
- Click Task statuses on Spaces or List statuses on Folders/Lists.
- In the Active Statuses section, click + Add Status.
- Name your new status and set a color for it.
enterto create it.
- Drag and drop your new status to the Not Started Statuses section.
- Tip: To set your new status as the default for newly created tasks in this Space, Folder, or List, drag it to the very top of the Not Started Statuses section.