What you'll need
- The Not Started Status Group is available on all ClickUp plans.
- Owners and admins can create, edit, and delete statuses by default.
- Owners and admins in Business Plus or Enterprise Workspaces can give members and guests advanced permissions to create, edit, and delete statuses.
- You'll need both the Delete Items and Edit Statuses advanced permissions to delete statuses.
Enable the Not Started Status Group ClickApp
If the Not Started Status Group ClickApp is disabled after being enabled, all Not Started statuses will move to Active status.
- Click your Workspace avatar.
- Select ClickApps.
- Browse or search for the Not Started Status Group ClickApp.
- Click the toggle to turn the ClickApp on.
- Your default Not Started Status is To Do. It can't be deleted, but you can rename and change the color.
Add Not Started Statuses
- Click the ellipsis... next to the Space, Folder, or List.
- Select the Settings menu, then select Statuses.
- From the Statuses modal, select Custom.
- In the Active Statuses section, click + Add Status.
- Name your new status.
enterand choose a color for it.
- Use the drag handle on the left to move your new status to the Not Started Statuses section.
- Click Save.