Use time-based cards to show tasks as they change over time. For example, you can show how your tasks' priority, time estimates, or Sprint points changed during a month-long project.
Widgets were renamed to cards on March 9th, 2023.
What you’ll need
- 100 uses of Dashboards are available on the Free Forever Plan.
- Unlimited uses of Dashboards are available on the Unlimited Plan and above.
- Some cards are only available on the Business Plan and above.
- The Dashboards ClickApp is enabled in every new Workspace by default, but a Workspace owner or admin may disable the ClickApp.
- Guests can be invited to specific Dashboards with view-only permissions.
Use time-based cards
Time-based cards show your tasks as they were each day.
Tasks are included as data points on the y-axis for each day that they were in the selected location, and if they currently meet any filter criteria you've applied.
For example, you create a Priority Over Time card with the time range set to This month, by days.
- Each Priority is represented by a separate line series on the chart.
- The x-axis represents the selected time range (this month, by days).
- The y-axis represents the number of tasks in each priority on each day.
In the chart below, on August 22 there was 1 High Priority task and 2 Urgent Priority tasks:
On August 23, a High Priority task was upgraded to Urgent priority. The card displays 0 High Priority tasks and 3 Urgent Priority tasks for August 23.
The same task is included in the High Priority series on August 22nd, then in the Urgent Priority series on August 23rd.
Available time-based cards
The following cards are time-based:
- Bar Chart (when the X Axis is Time)
- Line Chart
- Priority Over Time
- Tag Usage Over Time
- Total time in Status
- Cumulative Flow
- Cycle time
- Lead time