Learn how plan price is affected by feature usage, Automations add-ons, and inviting people to join your Workspace.
What you'll need
- A paid plan.
- You must be an owner or admin to manage billing or discuss billing information with Customer Support.
If you have questions about your billing contract, contact your Account Executive or email@example.com.
A new ClickUp account is automatically set up with a Free Forever Workspace. You can create as many Workspaces as you want. Each Workspace must be individually upgraded from Free Forever to use paid plan features.
Following is an overview of all of our plans:
- Free Forever: Best for personal use. Provides an industry-leading number of features and makes ClickUp accessible to everyone.
- Unlimited: Best for small teams. Unlock unlimited storage.
- Business: Best for mid-sized teams. Includes more guest seats so you can work with freelancers, clients, and other collaborators.
- Business Plus: Best for multiple teams. Includes custom permissions and priority support.
- Enterprise: Best for many large teams. Customize ClickUp with your organization's branding. Unlocks advanced permissions, unlimited custom roles, and SSO.
For current pricing and full feature details, visit our Pricing page.
Our pricing model
Charges for members, admins, and permission-controlled guests depend on your plan type. Take a look at our article Charges for inviting members or guests for details on how inviting people to your Workspace affects plan pricing!
Feature usage limits
Depending on your plan, certain features have usage limits. This allows you to test some advanced features before upgrading.
Feature usage limits do not reset. If you reach a limit on your current plan, you'll need to upgrade your Workspace to continue using the feature. You can upgrade anytime during your billing cycle.
When you hit a usage limit, data created using that feature won't be impacted. You won't be able to edit or add new information using the feature until your Workspace is upgraded.
For example, if you reach your plan's Doc tags usage limit, the Doc tags you created will not be deleted. You won't be able to add or edit Doc tags until you upgrade your Workspace. You can continue to use all other Docs features.
Automations usage limits reset on the first of every month (PST). Alert emails are sent to the Workspace owners and admins when an Automations usage is at 90% and again when usage is over 100%.
You can also purchase Automations add-ons on any paid plan.
Unlimited Plan Workspaces get one free email account with unlimited use. Business Plan Workspaces and above get two free email accounts, including signatures and email templates.
You can also add more email accounts to your Workspace by purchasing add-ons. The cost per email account is $24/year or $2/member, and the price will be prorated based on the time left until your next renewal date.