Learn how plan price is affected by feature usage, Automations add-ons, and inviting people to join your Workspace.
What you'll need
- A paid plan.
- You must be an owner or admin to manage billing or discuss billing information with Customer Support.
If you have questions about your billing contract, reach out to the Account Executive that you worked with or email@example.com.
A new ClickUp account is automatically set up with a Free Forever Workspace. You can create as many Workspaces as you want. Each Workspace must be individually upgraded from Free Forever to use paid plan features.
Following is an overview of all of our plans:
- Free Forever: Best for personal use. Provides an industry-leading number of features and makes ClickUp accessible to everyone.
- Unlimited: Best for small teams. Unlock unlimited storage.
- Business: Best for mid-sized teams. Includes more guest seats so you can work with freelancers, clients, and other collaborators.
- Business Plus: Best for multiple teams. Includes custom permissions and priority support.
- Enterprise: Best for many large teams. Customize ClickUp with your organization's branding. Unlocks advanced permissions, unlimited custom roles, and SSO.
For current pricing and full feature details, visit our Pricing page.
Our pricing model
Charges for members, admins, and permission-controlled guests depend on your plan type. Take a look at our article Charges for inviting members or guests for details on how inviting people to your Workspace affects plan pricing!
Feature usage limits
Certain features have usage limits like Custom Fields, Doc tags, and Dashboards. Feature limits do not reset.
Once the use limit is reached, any data you created using that feature remains. You won't be able to edit or add new information using that feature. For example, you've reached your plan's Doc tags use limit. Your Doc tags remain, you can't edit them or add new tags. You can use all other Docs features.
If you reach your plan's limit and need more uses, you can upgrade anytime during your billing cycle.
Automations usage limits reset on the first of every month (PST). Alert emails are sent to the Workspace owners and admins when an Automations usage is at 90% and again when usage is over 100%.
You can also purchase Automations add-ons on any paid plan.