With the Timely time tracking integration, you can track time in ClickUp Workspace and analyze your team's activity with Timely's pre-made dashboards.
This integration is a one-way sync with Timely. You can view time tracked with ClickUp within Timely, but won't see any data from Timely in ClickUp.
What you'll need
- A Workspace owner or admin needs to enable the Time Tracking ClickApp.
- Everyone, including guests with full permissions, can track time using the Timely integration.
The following instructions apply to both Task view 2.0 and Task view 3.0.
Use the Timely integration
- Log in to your Timely account. If you don't already have an account, you'll need to sign up for one.
- In the lower-left, click the Apps button.
- Hover over the Memory app for your system or browser and click Connect.
- Click Install.
- Ensure the automatic tracking toggle is enabled.