Track time on your ClickUp tasks in Hubstaff.
What you'll need
- The Hubstaff integration is available on every ClickUp plan.
- Everyone, including guests with edit or full permissions, can track time using Hubstaff.
- A Workspace owner or admin needs to enable the Time Tracking ClickApp in every Space before using a time tracking integration.
Enable the Hubstaff integration
Each user must individually set up the integration if they want to use it.
To enable the Hubstaff integration:
- Log in to Hubstaff.
- In Hubstaff, click your avatar in the upper-right and select Integrations.
- Search for and select ClickUp.
- Click Next to grant Hubstaff access to your ClickUp account. You will not be prompted if you are already logged into ClickUp.
- Choose the ClickUp Workspaces you want to integrate.
- Click Connect Workspace.
- In Hubstaff, select a Workspace from the ClickUp Account dropdown menu and click Next.
- Choose a sync option:
- Sync all: Sync everything from ClickUp.
- Select from list: Sync specific Folders from your Workspace.
- By default, new Folders will automatically sync with Hubstaff. Click the Automatically sync new projects toggle to disable this.
- Click Next.
- Select Hubstaff users and decide if you want to automatically add new users.
- Click Finish.
After you click Finish, each user is sent a confirmation email. Each user must click the link in the email to authenticate their account.
Read Hubstaff's article on the ClickUp integration for more detailed instructions.
Track time on tasks
Navigate to the To-dos page in Hubstaff to see tasks assigned to you and track time on them.