With the TimeCamp time tracking integration, you can manage projects, create bills or invoices, and generate helpful reports based on time tracked within your ClickUp Workspace.
What you'll need
- You need to be a Workspace owner or admin to enable the Time Tracking ClickApp.
- Everyone, including guests with Full permissions, can track time using the TimeCamp integration.
- The TimeCamp integration is available on every ClickUp plan.
Task view 3.0 is currently in beta. Join the 3.0 waitlist. The following instructions apply to both Task view 2.0 and Task view 3.0.
Use the TimeCamp integration
To use TimeCamp time tracking:
- Enable the Time Tracking ClickApp for your Workspace.
- Install the TimeCamp Chrome Extension.
- Open a ClickUp task and click Start Timer to begin tracking time using TimeCamp.