Track time in ClickUp tasks and run time entry reports directly from Clockify. Time tracked in Clockify will not sync back to ClickUp.
What you'll need
- The Clockify integration is available on every ClickUp plan.
- A Workspace owner or admin needs to enable the Time Tracking ClickApp in every Space before using a time tracking integration.
- Everyone, including guests with edit or full permissions, can use Clockify to track time.
- The Clockify integration only works in Google Chrome.
- The Clockify Chrome extension is required for Clockify time tracking to work in ClickUp.
- Time tracked in Clockify will not sync back to ClickUp.
Task view 3.0 is currently in beta. Join the 3.0 waitlist.
Enable the Clockify integration
Each user must individually set up the integration if they want to use it.
To enable the integration:
- Install the Clockify Chrome extension.
- Click the Clockify Chrome extension and log in.
Clockify will use the name of your ClickUp task and start the timer! To learn more about syncing projects with Clockify, check out this Clockify article.
Track time on tasks
To track time on ClickUp tasks:
- Create or open a task.
- Click the Clockify Start Timer button or manually enter an amount of time.
Use Clockify to see and edit time entries
Use Clockify's web application to see and edit time entries you captured in ClickUp or with the Clockify Chrome extension. You can also invite people, export reports, and much more.