Use the Time Doctor Chrome extension to automatically sync time tracked in ClickUp with Time Doctor.
What you'll need
- You can track time using Time Doctor on all ClickUp plans.
- A Workspace owner or admin will need to enable the Time Tracking ClickApp before you can use the Time Doctor Chrome extension.
The following features are only available on our Business Plan and above:
Adding a time entry description.
Adding Labels to a time entry.
Marking a time entry as billable.
Tracking time that is not associated with a specific task.
- Individual guests can use Time Tracking if a Workspace owner or admin has given them permission.
- This integration is available for Time Doctor V1, V2, and the web app.
Task view 3.0 is currently in beta. Join the 3.0 waitlist. The following instructions apply to both Task view 2.0 and Task view 3.0.
Install the Chrome extension
To install the Chrome extension:
- Visit Time Doctor's ClickUp integration page to connect Time Doctor to your Workspace.
You can also access this page through the App Center in ClickUp 3.0 or integrations page in your settings in ClickUp 2.0.
- Log in.
- Install the Time Doctor Chrome extension.
- Click on its icon in your Chrome browser and log in.
- Log into your Time Doctor account.
Track time with Time Doctor
To track time using Time Doctor:
Ensure that you're logged into the Time Doctor desktop app and the Chrome extension.
Open up a ClickUp task.
Click on the Time Doctor time tracking icon in the upper right portion of the task to start the timer.
To stop the timer, click the same button in the task
You can also stop tracking by opening up the Chrome extension, or from the Time Doctor desktop app!
Please contact Time Doctor at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance setting up.