Use Universal Search to find everything in ClickUp and your docs in Confluence at the same time.
What you'll need
- Universal Search for Confluence is available on the Enterprise Plan.
- Confluence is available as a shared connection.
- Other people in your Workspace will see the files they have access to in Confluence in their ClickUp search results.
- Only Workspace owners and admins can set up shared connections.
- Guests can't add or manage shared connections, but they can use Universal Search to see Confluence docs in their search results.
To search across apps, you need to connect them using the App Center, then enable Universal Search.
From the App Center:
- Browse the App Center for the Confluence app.
- Review the connection information and click Connect.
- Follow the prompts to connect the app with ClickUp.
- Click the toggle to enable Universal Search.
- Your search results will now include items from ClickUp and Confluence!