If you're experiencing payment issues, we'll let you know. You can take these troubleshooting steps before contacting support.
What you'll need
- Billing only applies to Workspaces on a paid ClickUp Plan.
- Only the Workspace owner or admins can manage billing settings.
Payment issues notification
We'll display a message in ClickUp to the Workspace owner and admins letting them know that there's an issue with their payment.
Access billing settings to update card information
To update your credit card information:
Click your Workspace avatar in the lower-left corner.
From your Workspace settings, select Billing.
- Review and update your card information.
For more details, take a look at the article Update your credit card information.
Troubleshooting payment issues
There are a few easy things you can troubleshoot yourself before contacting customer support:
- If more than one credit card is added to your Workspace, set your preferred payment method as the default.
- Make sure your default credit card information is entered correctly.
- Your selected card may be expired. Check the expiration date and add a new card if necessary.
- Ensure sufficient funds are allocated to your bank account to cover your ClickUp subscription.
- Make sure that your credit card has not been frozen.
- Make sure that your credit card has been activated.
If you're still having issues, try the following:
- Contact your bank's tier-two support for further troubleshooting and authorization. This resolves most payment issues.
- Try re-adding your credit card, leaving the Zip Code field blank.
- Wait 24 hours and re-attempt your purchase.