Track time using the Pomodoro method with the PomoDone Chrome extension! Start a timer from any ClickUp task or directly from the PomoDone extension.
What you'll need
- The PomoDone Chrome extension is available on all ClickUp plans.
- A Workspace owner or admins must enable the Time Tracking ClickApp before you can use the PomoDone Chrome extension.
- Guests with time tracking permissions can use the PomoDone Chrome extension to track time.
- The PomoDone Chrome extension is available on the Ultimate PomoDone Plan. Start your free trial now.
Task view 3.0 is currently in beta. Join the 3.0 waitlist. The following instructions apply to both Task view 2.0 and Task view 3.0.
Set up the PomoDone extension
To set up the PomoDone Chrome extension:
- Install the PomoDoneApp Chrome extension.
- Log into or create a PomoDone account.
- Open a ClickUp task to connect and track time.